Himsati's Suggestions for the alliance:
Just so you can see where some of these ideas are pulled
See this page in Spanish
See this page in French
Translate to other
Faction Alliance Compact
The following sets forth the rules for this
compact and how the various guilds in this compact will act to each other, how
to handle disputes and assistance.
- Any guild can be in the alliance from any faction so
long as the Guild Lords currently in the alliance agree to it.
- When a guild first joins the alliance, it is put into
a probation period for the first two weeks
- If a guild on probation breaks any alliance rules any
alliance Guild Lord can call for a vote to see if that guild is removed or
- After probation, only continued violations of the
alliance rules can cause a vote to occur as mistakes, miscommunication and
individual guild members can and most likely will break the rules either on
purpose or on accident sometimes.
- It is understood by all that no Guild Lord has
complete and total control over all of his/her members
- You may not attack people in the alliance guilds
unless you are in Hexad or Wan.
- If you are part of a raid that goes into the map of
another faction, you should make sure your alliance representative knows and
has time to alert the other alliance guild leaders. If you do not and
you get attacked by members of an alliance guild while raiding their maps
(DC, HC, MT, etc.) then this is YOUR problem, not the alliance's problem.
- Your personal vendetta or rivalry with another person
who happens to be in one of the alliance guilds is also YOUR problem.
Do not ask other people in your guild to help you resolve it, attack that
person, etc. Resolve it yourself.
- If someone from another alliance guild harasses you,
attacks you, robs your CT, or anything else like that, please inform your
alliance representative in YOUR guild. Do not shout in faction or
world chat that you need to talk to the people in charge of that person's
guild. It makes us all look bad. Your guild's alliance
representative will contact the guild in alliance chat and have the problem
dealt with. If YOU were dumb enough to do one of these things, expect
your Guild Lord to come talk to you about compensating the person you did
that to if you want to stay in the guild.
- When you see or hear about an alliance guild member
in trouble, go to their aid if you can; especially if they are in a neutral
- It is understood by all that there are
difficulties when trying to help members of an alliance guild who are in a
different faction. Usually this can be animosity or bad relations with
other non-alliance guilds in your same faction or the threat of retaliation
by multiple non-alliance guilds from another faction. Everyone
understands that sometimes its better to just let it go or that some guilds
may not be well suited to assist in a particular situation (especially
during Area Occupation for example) as it may cause the alliance more harm
- You may NOT help anyone attack the pillars of an
- You may as a (single individual only) assist your
friends from a non-alliance guild in DEFENDING their own pillars, even from
an alliance guild. But if you attempt to get anyone else from the
guild to help you, your Guild Lord will be punishing you or you may be
kicked from the guild for attempting to destroy the alliance
- You are expected to help any guild in the alliance
(in the same faction) if they need help DEFENDING pillars, so long as your
own guild's pillars are not left undefended in the process
- You MAY help alliance guilds from other factions in
defending their pillar, but check with your Guild Lord (or Vice Lord) first
to make sure it won't create a situation where your own guild has multiple
guilds attacking you the next night.
- You MAY help alliance guilds attack other pillars,
but check with your Guild Lord (or Vice Lord) first to make sure it won't
create a situation where your own guild has multiple guilds attacking you
the next night.
- The guild lords arrange times for their Guild QnA so
they can have someone to "tank" the Dragon Lord. These gatherings are
multi-faction so DO NOT ATTACK ANYONE at the Dragon Lord as they may not be
in the alliance but may have been invited as an individual.
- Any and all drops are to be handed to the person
hosting the attack on the Dragon Lord
- If you steal any drops... expect everyone to kill
you, including members of your own guild if you are get caught in PVP mode.
- If anyone attacks the Dragon Lord group, kill them.
If they are from your own faction, wait until they go into PVP mode and then